How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 36098
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

There is a quiet a bit of dispute going on between me and my

This answer was rated:

HiThere is a quiet a bit of dispute going on between me and my ex wife. We live separately and this morrning she dropped my son of at my house for me to take him for 1h to his new baby sitter. She set everything up an text me all information over messenger that I need to be there at 10:00am today. When she dropped him off today she just told me that the baby sitter won't take my son. I have the feeling that she is lying to me in this whole situation just to use it in a court against me. (she found a nanny and I didn't take him there) she is now at work and has no contact with her. what should I do in this situation ?? Thank you.

Is there a court order?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
we are only at the beginning of a divorce. I have a feeling that she is doing everything to deprive me of my parental rights so that in the future she can go to Poland and take our son with her. she's been playing a sick game since she committed adultery
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I feel helpless and very frustrated with this whole situation

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. Firstly as you both have parental responsibility you both have equal rights. I would keep a diary of when you have the child and if there are any issues/problems,. You can use this in any court case. You can formalise the arrangements for the child buy way of a court order - this is a called a child arrangements order and if necessary you can apply for this on a form C100 - you should attempt mediation (a MIAM) first. I have to help you attached a link to a great book which explains the process -

Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you