plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I want to know application form to appeal fostering

Hi I want to know application form to appeal fostering assesment

Hello, my name is Peter and I’ll do my best to assist you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Can you tell me - is this in the context of care proceedings, or are you being assessed as a foster carer without a specific placement in mind?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Mum and dad are in to discharge the order but I want appeal on the fostering assessment

OK - can you tell me exactly what the assessment is then please, and what proceedings are currently in court? Further, why were you assessed if the parents are in court trying to discharge the care order?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
A fostering assesment as I has to done as I want the boys to live me if they cant go back home and as the local authority are trying to stop it and to discharge the order

OK, again I need to be really clear about where things are at - how long has this case been in court and when were the children taken, please?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
They were taken 22nd December 2017 and mum and dad have a final hearing in June 17 to discharge the order
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Local authority were awarded a care order on them

OK, thank you. If there are current proceedings, you need to apply "within' these proceedings - this is an application on form C2 - here:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/866595/c2-eng.pdf

You would be asking to be joined to the proceedings as a party in order to chaeleenge the assessment in court.

I hope this assists?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Yeah it does thank you
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Would you know any good family solicitors in wirral or liverpool please

Happy to help.

I can't give a specific recommendation but the link here allows you to search by area and socialism - so you will have plenty of options.

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

If you do have further questions, you can always come back to me.

In the meantime, if you could take a second to provide a 5 star rating (at the top right of your screen), I'll be credited for my time spent responding to your question.

Kind regards,

Peter

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
5

Thank you - you can confirm the rating for me by clicking on the stars at the top right of your screen.

Best wishes and best of luck with this. Kind regards, Peter