Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I've been away on holiday for three weeks and my wife took

good morning i've been away on holiday for three weeks and my wife took my daughter who is 14 years old with her in manchester to his brother house and left my son who is 17 years old at home alone
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: no nothing as i was thinking she gonna come back but it gonna be two months since she left the house
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i did have a police case 6 or 8 years ago because me and my wife was arguing in front of the kids and both off us was a little bit drunk and someone on the street call the police and i get arrested and lock up for the night
Hi thanks for your message, given your concerns you should report this to social services. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Need the number of the social service in En8 7 la
0300 123 4043. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Thanks for the rating