Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

I am a single person who has custody of my grandchildren.

Customer Question

I am a single person who has custody of my grandchildren. During this lockdown as i have had to be at home my learning has suffered. I am unable to to zoom sessions etc. I want to know if i could retake the year and if so how it will affect me
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I have won custody it is all official as of Dec last year.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Portmouth, uk
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: As they were neglected they are very insecure and when im home i need to always be with them. I have not failed my assessments but i am not happy.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 13 days ago.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I wanted to know if i could retake my second year at university without being capped as covid has impacted my learning and due to my circumstances i was unable to access to online sessions

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. You need to contact the the University (your faculty) and formally apply to retake the year, setting out the reasons as to why you believe that it is necessary to retake the year

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 12 days ago.

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

So that I can close this question, could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works.

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 6 days ago.