Aaron D
Aaron D, Barrister
Experience:  LLB, BPTC
108775951

It’s a little complicated so I hope I make sense. My

Hello, it’s a little complicated so I hope I make sense. My daughter is 7. One week after lockdown my ex moves in his brand new Chinese partner on the same night he was having my daughter.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: he had only met this lady a little before and she was kicked out by her mum as she was still working in London. Unfortunately my daughter 4 days later was very ill. She hasn’t seen her dad for 6 weeks due to this and wants to have just daddy time she say the girl is nice though. My ex is now very angry about this but at the same time my daughter isn’t quite right yet am I able to stop him having my daughter till she’s completely better? And also what do I do about my daughter wanting time with just her dad.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I live east sussex
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that’s everything

Hello, thank you for your question.

So I can understand what help you need, can you clarify have you got any court orders in place regarding your daughter at all?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No nothing everything has been fine before.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.