How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1535
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

How can i get divorce if my wife left and she is outside

Customer Question

hi how can i get divorce if my wife left and she is outside this country and is not collaborating
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: no she said she did in her country but long time ago and i still dint get any paper
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: dublin
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my visa expired and now i have a baby with European girl and i need to work
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 1 year ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see whether I may be able to help.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 1 year ago.

Where is the wife?