plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I've not seen my son in 3 weeks, 1 C100 paid yesterday,

Customer Question

I've not seen my son in 3 weeks
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: 1 C100 paid yesterday
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Brighton
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My now ex partner has been manipulating me financially, psychologically and emotionally for 8 years.
Constant name calling over texts and at home that I'm cheating. Say anything back and she becomes violent. Restrain the attacks and I'm accused of abusing her.
She injured my son 3 weeks ago, pushed him over and he hit his head badly.
Told doctors what happened and social involved. Ex claims I'm making it up and it's because I'm abusing her.
Had to hand child over to social to take to the ex. Then I get arrested.
On bail now. Wanted kill myself after released. As every threat of this she made I'd coming true. Nobody believes me. I'm sending years of texts to police and social.
Now child protection plan conference and social decided injury was accidental.
I've applied to court for custody, but with social saying that I'm hopeful.
Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My ex pushed over my child. I reported this however social services seem to think it was accidental and that I'm saying it to abuse her. Its backwards
Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

I understand what you are saying. But you have your application in and you say social services are supportive of you.

Obviously I can only give general guidance here - is there anything in particular I can assist with, in relation to the application?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Her other children are in the netherlands. Is there a way of getting AMK reports ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Amk sorry dutch social servives
Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Yes I understand. It's possible. This can be requested through social services in the UK if they feel there are sufficient concerns or through the court if you raise this there. Is this a 'fishing' exercise or are you aware of concerns that existed in Holland?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm aware of some concerns and some comments she and her dutch children made to me over years, makes me believe theres more that I dont know about
Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Then it's perhaps justified. I would flag up with social services locally as requests for exchanges of information often take time to filter through.

Is there anything further I can assist with today?

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just a quick message to see if I can assist you further today?

In the meantime if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions, should you have them.

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

I hope you found my advice helpful. I'd really appreciate you taking a second to provide a 5 star rating for me (top right of your screen) as without this I won't be credited for responding to you.

Many thanks in advance.

Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Many thanks in advance.

Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello - I didn't hear form you. I hope your question has been answered?

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello - just checking that my messages got through and that your query has been resolved?

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.