SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
107664070

Do you know a case where leapfrogging was allowed to the

Do you know a case where leapfrogging was allowed to the Supreme Court without a Certificate?

Found it. It went under family law for some reason.
I have not come across such a situation before
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had seen a chart saying that if the High Court refuses to give a Certificate then the Claimant can ask permission to appeal. If I knew a case it would help
I don't have case law for you as there really isn't any.But I mkae reference to practice direction 6.7 No appeal lies against the grant or refusal of a certificate, but if a certificate is refused the applicant may appeal to the Court of Appeal from the High Court's decision in the normal way, once the time for applying for a certificate has expired.If memory serves the High Court has not provided a decision on your request for a certificate. As such, you cannot yet appeal to the COA
SS Legal Advisor, Lawyer
Experience: Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yesterday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They refused it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With an order from a judge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does not upload I will email it