plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I am a grandmother of 12 years old child, every night I

Customer Question

Hi, I am a grandmother of 12 years old child, every night I catch him playing and chatting with friends, he is online for the entire night and his mum doesn't realise, I am very worried but it seems that I can't take any actions I have to let my daughters house, she asked me to leave her house because I was always controlling her and the children she doent want me to come back, she likes to drink alcohol with her friends in frnt of the children, it is hard for me to contact you because my English is very limited, please help me.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: not at all, I am just looking for advise and help I dont know what to do.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Northwood, SE19 1JE
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: and the girl is 6years old and she likes to do her own way as well, At the moment I am in one of my friends house because of she sent me away.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Have you contacted social services about your concerns?

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello - I didn't hear from you. Have you contacted social services about your concerns? Kind regards, Peter

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, not yet because I am afraidvthat they can take the children away from her, thats way I am looking for advise to do right thing.
Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

I understand. I see that you are looking for a phone call - I can't take a call just now but can set one up for you on Monday if that helps?

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello - I didn't hear form you. Can I assist you further with your question?

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello - just checking that my messages got through? Can I assist further?

If you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions, should you have them.

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello - I didn't hear from you.

Can I assist you further with your question?

Kind regards,

Peter