Aaron D
Aaron D, Barrister
Experience:  LLB, BPTC
108775951

Need to talk to someone for advice. Ex husband is holding

Customer Question

Need to talk to someone for advice. Ex husband is holding the children wont bring them home .
Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JA. I’m Vineet, a UK qualified & practicing Solicitor and I will be dealing with your case today.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

Could you please confirm if there are any arrangement orders in place regarding the children?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have full care ordered by courts he has them every other weekend.
I would rather speak as it's a long story.
Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

Please note I am not available on the calls at the moment, I can opt-myself out of the question so that any other expert can assist you via a phone call

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do need to talk unable to text all information.
Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

Please wait till other expert picks your query and assist you via phone conversation.

Expert:  Aaron D replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm available to speak with you over the telephone if you wish. Do you see the option to request a premium service on your screen?