How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1544
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

I have FHDRA in 3 weeks - I am running a 14 page argument vs

Customer Question

I have FHDRA in 3 weeks - I am running a 14 page argument vs my ex of 7 years for parental alienation , manipulation, and parental alienation. My kids have been turned against me, and she is doing everything in her power to discredit me and make me sign over the £1.2M house to her for £30k
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: yes both sets - C100 and the other one - I want the original order from 2013 (Concent Order Signed and Sealed) to be recognised and the 2017 and 2019 orders to be thrown out.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: barnet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: how may words are allowed?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RJM Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

Thank you

Expert:  RJM Law replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information, can you tell me what you question is specifically please. Thank you.