Aaron D
Aaron D, Barrister
Experience:  LLB, BPTC
108775951

Can you draft consent order to send to court for financial

Can you draft consent order to send to court for financial solution?

Hello, thank you for your question. My name is***** am a barrister and will assist you with this issue today.

Please be aware that this is an e-mail service rather than a live chat. Sometimes there will be some delay between responses but I will try to reply as soon as possible.

Sorry, we are not a law firm and you cannot instruct us to draft orders for you.

You can find a family solicitor to instruct here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk

I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you sir