Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Wonder if you can help me in a family law issue, Poole, My

Customer Question

Hello, wonder if you can help me in a family law issue
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Poole
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: My husband left the house and he took all the money from the joint account, around 11, 000 thousand and left me with 4980 pounds left. We just bought a house last September and he did not paid the mortgage for June. This has been an economic and emotional abusive relationship
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I sorry with 480 pounds left
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am mexican and I have a spouse visa leave to remain so I dont have access to benefit, but I am try to ask for a Victims of Domestic Violence Concession and after change my visa.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is a builder, self employer and has been working all the lockdown, except for 4 days; but he is claiming universal credit and the self employment help (7, 500). what should I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have 2 kids together, 8 years and 2. I am a stay home mum but I started to apply for jobs on weekend. I would like to keep the property need to know my rights.
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 1 year ago.

Hi thank you for your message, sorry so what is your query is it in relation to the mortgage or something else?