How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1533
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

Wonder if you can help me in a family law issue, Poole, My

Customer Question

Hello, wonder if you can help me in a family law issue
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Poole
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: My husband left the house and he took all the money from the joint account, around 11, 000 thousand and left me with 4980 pounds left. We just bought a house last September and he did not paid the mortgage for June. This has been an economic and emotional abusive relationship
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I sorry with 480 pounds left
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am mexican and I have a spouse visa leave to remain so I dont have access to benefit, but I am try to ask for a Victims of Domestic Violence Concession and after change my visa.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is a builder, self employer and has been working all the lockdown, except for 4 days; but he is claiming universal credit and the self employment help (7, 500). what should I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have 2 kids together, 8 years and 2. I am a stay home mum but I started to apply for jobs on weekend. I would like to keep the property need to know my rights.
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 1 year ago.

Hi thank you for your message, sorry so what is your query is it in relation to the mortgage or something else?