ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Should my ex partner be taking our children to a non related

Should my ex partner be taking our children to a non related household with her new partner to see his children and ex partner with her new partner and their child during the Covid 19
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I have a court order in place stating we must adhere to government guidelines on covid19
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: hereford court was where we had court agreement arranged
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just want to know what I should do?

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just wondering where I stand and what is the best thing to do?

Kindly give me a minute I am typing a response to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry.

No no, there is nothing for you to be sorry about. Thank you for your patience.

The government's initial guideline was for there to be a complete lock down, which would have meant that persons would not have been allowed to leave their respective homes to go to another house. This however has changed in the recent weeks where there has been allowance for persons to visit close families and friends. So, while I must say I understand your concerns, your ex partner would not be in breach of the current guidelines in light of what you have described.

Hope I clarified things for you. Kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Kindly take the time to indicate your acceptance of the answer given. You may do this by clicking on the stars at the top of the page.

All the best

RL