Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

My daughter has, come to live with me but her mother won't

Customer Question

Hi my daughter has, come to live with me but her mother won't sign any papers, and still claiming money for her how can, I get around this as, she, hasn't got a, school here does she, need to register at my address so we can claim and get her back on track
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: We went to mediton years ago she, won't do or sign anything I'm on the birth cert but that's, it
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: York Slingsby Yo624bg
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's fines thanks
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 1 year ago.

Hi thank you for your message, yes she would need to be registered at your address so that she can start going to school. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How, do, we get her registered when her mum, just rips up the forms,

I understand contact the local authorities regarding registering her for school. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.