Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

I have been accused of making inappropriate youtube searches

I have been accused of making inappropriate youtube searches of which have resulted in my custody of my child being suspended.
I didn't make the searches and it looks like my ex wife has made it up..
However, the searches are as follows:" how to beat up a single disabled woman"
" how to run over your wife"
"Snuff movies"
" transgender"
"Transgender reassignment "I never made these searches but at the same time cant see why they should prevent me from seeing my son.According to family law.. do these searches that I never made warrant suspending my access?

Who has suspended your contact?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Social services

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. I would be minded to make an application to the court on form C100 for an order so that you can recommence spending time with your child. I have attached a link to a great book which explains the process - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X/

This way you can show to the court that you have done nothing wrong and get this matter resolved. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience: Over twenty-five years experience