How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joy Nicholas Your Own Question
Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2421
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Joy Nicholas is online now

My partner has not seen his son and daughter 14 and 16 for

This answer was rated:

HI My partner has not seen his son and daughter 14 and 16 for over 12 months and wants contact - after a very disagreeable divorce his ex wife has moved house and taken the children with her and he doesn't know where they live although knows the school so what is the proper steps to seek contact fast
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: i dont think so so can i get them and do that for him ?
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: he lived in bromsgrove but now resides at his fathers in kings heath, Birmingham
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: only that i feel after this long the children will not want to see their father and i'm worried about that but he's a good man and loves them and as with any break up all i have heard is one side but all of the descriptions of his ex are not favourable so she may have poisioned the children against him
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm has he spoken to anyone about this matter?
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2421
Experience: Lawyer
Joy Nicholas and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not recently other than friends
Tracing agents: family Court arrangement application form C100. Court fee £215 kindly accept my answer. Best wishes