Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I need to know how I can take my ex to court regarding

Hi , I need to know how I can take my ex to court regarding getting some property back
JA: What steps has your ex taken? Have they filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I have been to court for a non molestation order but that got dropped and was told we could email as had outstanding issues to resolve but she never did , she has agreed through a solicitor to give me my stuff back but I've not heard when , but I want my stuff now , also there is an issue that she owes me 10k aswell
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does your ex live in?
Customer: Slough county court
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Hi, thank you for your message. I would advise that you make a money claim online for the value of the property and any money she owes you. This is cheaper as you will not need a solicitor to do so. You can make a claim here:https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I currently have a solicitor who has took a fair bit of money off of me by getting advice from a barrister, sending numerous letters and I have a letter from my ex's solicitor stating I can have my stuff but the last letter sent asking when I can get my stuff and 10k that is owed to me with a 7 day deadline has now passed by about 2 weeks, I just need to do something that is enforceable