How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1535
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

You are helping my son with his custody of his 11 year old

Customer Question

you are helping my son with his custody of his 11 year old son, who was in his care since March 2011 until his mother refused to return him after a visit last week. I have paid initial fees, but is there any legal aid available?Liz Spencer
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: yes
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: I don't know my son is represented by Curzon Green, but he is so distraught that I am unable to ask him anythng
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not so far as I know. My grandson and son having been living with me for the last year
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 1 year ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 1 year ago.

Is it that you are seeking assistance with finding out information as to how best your son may proceed?