Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

You are helping my son with his custody of his 11 year old

Customer Question

you are helping my son with his custody of his 11 year old son, who was in his care since March 2011 until his mother refused to return him after a visit last week. I have paid initial fees, but is there any legal aid available?Liz Spencer
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: yes
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: I don't know my son is represented by Curzon Green, but he is so distraught that I am unable to ask him anythng
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not so far as I know. My grandson and son having been living with me for the last year
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 1 year ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 1 year ago.

Is it that you are seeking assistance with finding out information as to how best your son may proceed?