How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 36775
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

I need to introduce additional evidence to the court voice

This answer was rated:

I need to introduce additional evidence to the court voice recording of x wife for children matter which is listed for fact finding on 17th June. what form do i need to fill to get the permission and what do I need to write in the application form? please advice

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. You would need ton= make the application on the form C2 -

I hope the helps and please rate 5 stars

You just need to set out why you seek the recording to be admitted into court and how you came about the recording. To help further I have attached a link to a great book which should assist -

Please rate 5 stars

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I need to be transcribed the recording?

Potentially yes. But I would need to be transcribed by a court approved transcribing service. Please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks you have answered my question.


Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you