Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

I need to introduce additional evidence to the court voice

I need to introduce additional evidence to the court voice recording of x wife for children matter which is listed for fact finding on 17th June. what form do i need to fill to get the permission and what do I need to write in the application form? please advice

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. You would need ton= make the application on the form C2 - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-c2-application-for-permission-to-start-proceedings-for-an-order-or-directions-in-existing-proceedings-to-be-joined-as-or-cease-to-be-a-part

I hope the helps and please rate 5 stars

You just need to set out why you seek the recording to be admitted into court and how you came about the recording. To help further I have attached a link to a great book which should assist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X

Please rate 5 stars

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I need to be transcribed the recording?

Potentially yes. But I would need to be transcribed by a court approved transcribing service. Please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks you have answered my question.

thanks