How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2787
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

My ex Sell half his business to stop me getting it in the

This answer was rated:

my ex Sell half his business to stop me getting it in the divorce?

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist

Has the ex retained any interest in the business for himself?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You would then be able to pursue him for a share of his remaining interest in the business.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a way that solicitors can find out about capital and bank accounts that he doesn’t declare and big purchases he makes in the meantime?

During the hearing the court will ask each party to make disclosures as to their finances. So, he will be required to disclose all financial interest he has. You will be given an opportunity to review this statement, if upon reviewing you are of the view that information has not been disclosing of matters you are aware of your solicitor may apply to the court for specific disclosure in relation to any finance issues which he has not disclosed.

ReadyLaw and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you