ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

My ex Sell half his business to stop me getting it in the

my ex Sell half his business to stop me getting it in the divorce?

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist

Has the ex retained any interest in the business for himself?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You would then be able to pursue him for a share of his remaining interest in the business.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a way that solicitors can find out about capital and bank accounts that he doesn’t declare and big purchases he makes in the meantime?

During the hearing the court will ask each party to make disclosures as to their finances. So, he will be required to disclose all financial interest he has. You will be given an opportunity to review this statement, if upon reviewing you are of the view that information has not been disclosing of matters you are aware of your solicitor may apply to the court for specific disclosure in relation to any finance issues which he has not disclosed.