plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

Our daughter for some reason made some disclosure at school

Customer Question

Hello, our daughter for some reason made some disclosure at school that was unfounded and as a result prompted social services to conduct a report into the matter and children was questioned at school and several meeting took place with myself and wife as parents. After the report, it was found that the disclosure was unfounded and not true but the report my wife and I received was riddled with errors in relation to correct names of our children and other statements that are supposedly on file that was never mentioned to us during this investigation. My question is can I file a complaint and have this removed from any said files held in relation to me ?? as was told these unfounded allegations would remain on file for a considerable amount of time
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

I will look over this and come back to you shortly with a response.

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

OK. In short, yes you can file a complaint and ask fo this information (if incorrect) be removed from the file.

Can I assist you further?

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello - I didn't hear from you.

Can I assist you further with your question?

Kind regards,

Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello - just checking to make sure my reply came through to you?

I will remain available for any follow-up questions, should you have them.

Kind regards, Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Kind regards, Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello - I didn't hear from you.

Kind regards,

Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just a quick message to make sure my reply came through to you?

I hope your question has been resolved.

If you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you. Without your rating I'm not paid for my time, so I would appreciate it if you so have a second!

Best wishes, Peter