SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
107664070

Court of Appeal

Court of Appeal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The High Court refused the Certificate with this order
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
P2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now what can we do?
Thank you for the order. It is unfortunate but as you expected.At this time you need to first conclude the complaints with the parliamentary ombudsman.Before attempt any further court applications you must have a solicitor look through all the paperwork first. I have been able to proof some documents for you and give snippets of information but just answer is not the appropriate medium to seek legal assistance for a case complex as yours. It would require hours of consideration.I hope that you are able to find a public lawyer.Kind regards
S
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I could have a solicitor I would have. We have found a barrister willing to assist but is not direct access and because we have a solicitor we cannot instruct.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is because we have not had legal representation that we were discriminated so much.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The parliamentary Ombudsman does not change decisions. We have to persist with appealing otherwise the Claimant will go to jail as she does not have the resources for the full costs. The LGO wrote already demanding 5000 pounds only for their costs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the order is enforceable now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are considering to submit an application for the above order both to the Supreme Court who are still looking at the N244 and the Court of Appeal and see what each will reply. Do you agree?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We need to act asap due to the costs order
You are entitled to make N244 applications in regards ***** ***** it is important to note that failure to pay would not result in imprisonment but instead it would result in debt recovery proceedings.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. This is the draft of the grounds
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent this now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent a N244 to the Supreme Court a N244 to the High Court
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To the Court of Appeal what should I submit now that I have a new order?
I'm sorry. At this stage I'm must opt out as I am of the opinion that you have exhausted all avenues. It was refused totally without merit, you did not renew to oral permission hearing due to failure to be given an Aarhus cap. However, the order suggests that you were given opportunity to comply with the CPR but did not (to be expected as you were not legally represented). The criteria for leapfrogging whilst includes the public good also has the purpose of being so that cases which refer to case law made by the supreme Court can be reviewed and amended by the supreme Court as a lower court would not be able to do so.Ideally at this stage the complaint to the parliamentary ombudsmans should be followed through so that discrimination can be investigated and if discovered may result in a suitable remedy such as financial or even to the extreme of orders being set aside upon agreement with HMCTS.Best of luck,
S
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No need to refer this question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just because the order says I did not comply it does not mean it is true.
As it is not true that I filed and invalid N279
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can prove that from the file received from the Data protection
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Court of Appeal accepted the exemption to fees form as proof
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is discrimination
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there has not been justice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good bye