Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Is it legal to instruct a private investigator to find a

Is it legal to instruct a private investigator to find a spouse address for court divorce proceedings?

Yes perfectly legal and happens fairly frequently where the spouse address is not known and is needed for the serving of court papers. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a better option than apply for the court to have papers served by email?

Yes, I would say so it is common and enables the papers to be served in the normal way. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much