How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-advocate
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 5163
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I have just found out from my son that his half sister who

This answer was rated:

HelloI have just found out from my son that his half sister who resides at his home has her boyfriend visiting and staying round during this pandemic.What can I do about reporting this as it is clearly putting my son at an increased risk of infection!Thanks

Hello, if the boyfriend is going there or staying there sometimes when should not, then you can report the matter to the police if you have concerns about your sons health.

Be careful though, your son may not appreciate you possible interference and could cause a rift.

james bruce and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks for your advise