How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leyla Shahin-Mehrube Your Own Question
Leyla Shahin-Mehrube
Leyla Shahin-Mehrube,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 331
Experience:  Family Solicitor at WLH Solicitors
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Leyla Shahin-Mehrube is online now

My ex girlfriend is refusing for me to see our twin girls of

Customer Question

My ex girlfriend is refusing for me to see our twin girls of 9 years old. What can I do
JA: What steps has your ex-girlfriend taken? Has she filed any papers in family court?
Customer: family
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does your ex-girlfriend live in?
Customer: I am in Lambeth
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Hello?
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My ex girlfriend is refusing for me to see my kids so what can do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Leyla Shahin-Mehrube replied 1 year ago.
Hello I will try to help you. Do you have parental responsibility? Are you on the birth certificate?