Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I have been released on bail pre charge with conditions not

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have been released on bail pre charge with conditions not to contact my wife due to controlling cohesive behaviour, before the interview my wife dropped everything and said she made a big mistake and was ill advised and that their was no threat at all. I’ve been in limbo for a week now and both my wife and I have been phoning the station for an update and no one has been in contact. What can I do
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Surrey
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: tried calling asking for the investigation officer to contact us both
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my wife and I just want to be able to talk to sort our relationship out as it seems we both want to make this work. How much is this cost
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: is this UK Lawyers
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 1 month ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm is this the first time that this has happened?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this is the first time and I knew nothing about this until I was arrested
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. The police take these cases very seriously to protect women who may fear their partners and change their statements because of this. I would therefore advise that you find a solicitor in your area to represent you and present your case to the police. You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor link here:https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk you will be able to search by area and expertise. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today

Hi, I hope all is well! I would appreciate if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen otherwise I receive no credit for helping you.