How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask NewExpertAS4920 Your Own Question
NewExpertAS4920, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 387
Experience:  Experience in Litigation, Property, Family and Employment Law matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
NewExpertAS4920 is online now

I lost my page Can’t find our chat, Essex, Applied for

Customer Question

Hi I lost my page Can’t find our chat
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Essex
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Applied for financial help through court and submitted D8 form
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know what happens to the home
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no income but have 3 children and can afford the house and I can’t move out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can’t afford house !
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I am Anu, a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. I will be assisting you with your query today. I may need to ask a few questions before I can address your query.Please bear in mind this is a chat service and there maybe delays in responding due to assisting other customers.
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 1 year ago.
How old are the children? And is the property jointly owned?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Children are
21 years Autistic fully dependant
17 years high medical needs
Fully dependent
4 years has Cerebral Palsy
Hous Joint mortgage
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 1 year ago.
The judge is very unlikely to order a sale of the property or to even ask you to move out for the wellbeing of your children. The court will instead ask your husband to find alternative accommodation.
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 1 year ago.
Does this answer your query?
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 1 year ago.

Please kindly confirm whether you require any further assistance.