How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 4656
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

I will be appealing the decision from the court as I feel it

This answer was rated:

Hi,I will be appealing the decision from the court as I feel it was very unclear. In the mean time can I use the C100 form to request for permission to use judgement As evidence to CMS? do you have an idea how long something like this can take? Also can CMS start demand I pay based on false evidence my wife has provided?

Hello again

You don't need to appeal the decision for the clarity issue - you simply need to apply to court for a variation as I explained in my previous response to you.

Therefore, you should make both applications together on the C100 - otherwise you will be making two applications (appealing is done on a completely different form and you would need a copy of the actual judgment from court - which costs money to obtain - and you would have had to appeal within 21 days of the judgment). A variation is applied for on C100, and can be done at any time.

If you apply for the variation on C100, you do not need to make a formal application to show the order to the CMS - you would simply ask the judge to include permission within the order for you to show them the newly amended order.

I'd appreciate if you could kindly take a moment to rate positively as that is how I am paid for assisting you - thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, of course. Your responses have been much appreciated and gives me clarity. I wanted to also ask, as I complete the C100 form, I have a letter from the CMS confirming that I can appeal the account via tribunal within a 20 days window. This is of course based on the false information provided by my wife, claiming I have the children on a 2 day week which is incorrect. What would you advise? What would be classified as submissablle evidence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Of course I am aware that once I complete the C100 form and request the judge to have that available to CMS then then there will be clarity. However in the mean time what are my options?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to say your service has been fantastic and very prompt. So thank you very much

That is an entirely new question, so should be posted as such, but I will answer it briefly here, if you need more detail, please post it as a new question.

You can do both - appeal via CMS - by the time they get around to dealing with it, you should have permission from the court to provide them with the court order.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My apologies, that’s clear thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just to confirm, if I wanted to post a new question, do I head it up as new question?

Yes, as you have done - thank you.

I'd appreciate if you could kindly take a moment to rate my responses to both your questions - this is an important part of the process as it ensures I am paid for the time spent on the questions. Thank you.

SASH_Law and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you