How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 8011
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Helllo, if me and my wife are european citizen leaving in uk

This answer was rated:

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: if me and my wife are european citizen leaving in uk with an 2 years old baby and i want to go to my home country with my baby and my wife dont want
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No we are still married and lievinf together
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: dont know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.


What would you like to ask please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ,here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can i leave Uk if my wife dont want to with my girl 2 years old
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mention that we are europeeqns
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we are married and leave together
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You would need to apply for a Specific Issues Order from the Family Court to enable you to take the child out of the UK

You cannot take the child out of the UK without a court order allowing you to do so.

All the best. Please click on 5 stars

UKSolicitorJA and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where can i apply for relocation court order for my kid?