How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-advocate
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 5137
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I’m in a progress of divorcing with my wife. My question is

This answer was rated:

I’m in a progress of divorcing with my wife.
My question is the next.
Can my wife take my daughter abroad after divorcing with out of my permission.
My daughter 5 years old we both have parental responsibility.

Hello I will assist today.
If both parents have parental responsibility, and there are no child arrangements orders or any restrictions in place, then neither of you can take the child abroad without the written consent of the other person with parental responsibility. If they refuse to give consent, you will have to apply to Court for permission to travel abroad with them.

james bruce and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you