Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Need legal advice on child custody in Turkey I'm from uk

Need legal advice on child custody in Turkey I'm from uk living with my son who 2 years old his father is Turkish living in Turkey we going threw divorce in Turkey my husband said he say court for me get custody and our son live uk but I know he dosent want that if I was too take my son Turkey after divorce see his father I worry he wont hand him back even if I got custody then I want know would it take fighting in court again to get him back this my worry
JA: What steps has he taken? Has he filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Yes it been going threw court 2 years because I wont go Turkey while still married
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: It Turkey
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just were I stand

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will continue to wait for answer thanks
Hi thank you for your message, if you go to turkey with the child and the father takes them and won’t return them you would need to go to court and likely in Turkey.
I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ur answer hasn't helped much if I get custody in Turkey to bring my child to the uk and father dosent hand him back I wanted to know if the courts in Turkey will go on for months or will it be quick resolved if I got custody alreay
Ok that was not clear from the original question. If you get custody In Turkey it should be a quick process to get the child back because it is then a question of enforcing the order made and that is quick. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney