How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 8140
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

Thanks for agreeing to answer another question for me. If

This answer was rated:

HI thanks for agreeing to answer another question for me. If your ex turns out to be trans gender can you petition on unreasonable behaviour. Also if they have been living separately in the same house and claiming pension credits would the fact that they have been claiming this benefit prevent unreasonable behaviour being accepted by a court

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

I will look over this and come back to you shortly with a response.

OK. Yes I am of the view that this is a reason for an unreasonable behaviour petition to be filed.

I cannot see that the pension credit point is relevant to the divorce petition.

Can I assist you further?

plclegal and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you