plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

Thanks for agreeing to answer another question for me. If

HI thanks for agreeing to answer another question for me. If your ex turns out to be trans gender can you petition on unreasonable behaviour. Also if they have been living separately in the same house and claiming pension credits would the fact that they have been claiming this benefit prevent unreasonable behaviour being accepted by a court

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

I will look over this and come back to you shortly with a response.

OK. Yes I am of the view that this is a reason for an unreasonable behaviour petition to be filed.

I cannot see that the pension credit point is relevant to the divorce petition.

Can I assist you further?