SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

What would you advise? What would be classified as

What would you advise? What would be classified as submissablle evidence regarding response to CMS whilst completing appeal to tribunal?Of course I am aware that once I complete the C100 form and request the judge to have that available to CMS then then there will be clarity. However in the mean time what are my options?

Admissible evidence would be anything that proves that you have the children for the time you state - e.g. photos of the children regularly in your care (time/date stamped if possible), letters from school, GP appointments, even emails from the mother detailing any arrangements - the contact book (if you have one of those), and statements from family and friends who can support the fact that the children are regularly in your care.

The order from the court is crucial however as it defines the pattern as set by the court.

Compile everything in an easily accessible format, and produce a witness statement with the evidence attached as exhibits. It will help the CMS tribunal to see that you have considered the matter and are doing your utmost to prove your case in a fair, clear manner.

I'd appreciate if you could kindly take a moment to rate positively as that is how I am paid for assisting you - thank you.

Much appreciated.

All the best.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. I may have another question to bring to you attention. Which I will do on a new post

No problem, please mark it FOR SASH-Law ONLY

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will do