How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 8135
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

Is someone had a false allogation made regarding child abuse

This answer was rated:

Is someone had a false allogation made regarding child abuse what legal rep should the obtain
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: It has been raise by social workers, they are only aware as there work has pulled them into a meeting stating they need to review of they can continue to work because they have been made aware of a non work related situation by the protection service.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do they live in?
Customer: Essex It's not gone to court it was and anonymous allogation which has been declined by all involved to our knowledge
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is more to do with the work aspect at present as nothing else has been raised

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to assist you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Can you tell me more, and is there any action currently being taken by social services?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We don't know, we can only assume they are investigating. This is a friend who has been accused anonymously of abusing a child of their friend of over 15 years. All we know is the friend his wife and the child have had to remove him from Facebook and are not allowed to contact him to safeguarding the child.
Today he was pulled into a meeting at work to review if he can continue to work due to safeguarding of staff and customer and him self after they where contacted by social services
They were asking him questions which he would no know the answers to as he is not aware of any information regarding the allogation

I understand. He would be advised to speak to an employment law solicitor in that case as it's an employment issue, rather than a social services or criminal one at this stage.

The link here should allow him to locate someone to assist:

I hope this helps.

If you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions, should you have them.

plclegal and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you