Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

If we have separated Is it right that my spouse is allowed

If we have separated Is it right that my spouse is allowed to have a key and can come and go from the matrimonial home whenever she likes? And can she move back in?
Hi, thank you for your message. It depends on the arrangements that you have in place and whether or not there is a court order preventing your ex to enter the property. That said, If she is not on the title deed she has no right to come and go as she pleases. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today

Hi, I hope all is well! I would appreciate if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen otherwise I receive no credit for helping you.