plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

My ex-wife won’t provide details for her form e. What is the

My ex-wife won’t provide details for her form e. What is the form I use to request a court to force her too?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I have filed my form e. We have a trial on 13 July I have been emailing her for two weeks
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Central Family Court
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just she is being difficult Also wonMt provide details of their British passports so I can renew their Australian passports

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Any interim application in proceedings such as the one you need to make for an order that she produces the form E without delay is made on a D11 application notice:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-d11-application-notice

---

If the passport issue relates to your children it's not something that the divorce judge can deal with. It's a separate application in the family court for a specific issue order on the passport point, on form c100:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-c100-application-under-the-children-act-1989-for-a-child-arrangements-prohibited-steps-specific-issue-section-8-order-or-to-vary-or-discharge

If the application is urgent you tick the urgency exemption from mediation to allow the court to list an urgent hearing on the issue.

I hope this answers your questions?

If you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions, should you have them.