plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

How can I found any of lawyers union?

Hello, how can I found any of lawyers union?

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Lawyers aren't members of unions.

What's your legal issue and I'll see if I can help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I just wonder or its possible to find any lawyers union that would be included not only working law specialists but and all other?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But I know that exist some unions with work law specialists, that can help with work law..

OK, so you need an employment lawyer. Some unions employ or work directly with particular lawyers in this field. Otherwise, the link here will allow you to search for an employment law solicitor near to your location: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

I hope this assists?

I will remain available for any follow-up questions, should you have them.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I just wonder or its possible to find any lawyers union that would be included not only working law specialists but and all other? That have been my question.. I need family, criminal and work law specialists together..

No that does not exist. Each area of law is a different specialism, and will require a different lawyer. You won't find a lawyer that does family, employment and crime all at once. There is also no lawyers union.

But if you are a member of a union they may be able to arrange appointments with lawyers that work with them for you.

I hope that clears things up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
maybe you know any union who work with those lawyers?

I can't simply recommend a union I'm afraid. You need to be a member f a union for them to assist you with legal advice in the first place.

I hope that's clear.

Your employer should have a union representative that you can talk to about this.

I hope that resolves your query.