Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

My son has just been thrown out by his girlfriend and been

My son has just been thrown out by his girlfriend and been told he can see his child. Can u help pls
JA: What steps has your son taken? Has he filed any papers in family court?
Customer: It only happened today and she says I can't see my granddaughter
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: Lancashire
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. The fact that the relationship has ended does not negate his rights to see his child. Both mother and him have equal rights. If she does not allow either you or him to see the child then he can make an application to the court on form C100 for a child arrangements order. To help I have attached a link to a great book which explains the process - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X

Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​