plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

PLC legal only., We submitted the response to the non-mol,

PLC legal only.Hello again Peter,We submitted the response to the non-mol, and the c63 and c100 forms to the court yesterday.I just wanted to check is the fee for both forms together definitely £215? I have read in forums that the c63 might be extra but it's unclear.Also, could you tell me what happens next? Assuming the forms aren't rejected and we make the payment, when are we likely to hear about a hearing date? thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello?

Hello, this has been sent to me now, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

I will look over this and come back to you shortly with a response.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I also wanted to add whether the application hearing dates would likely be on the same day as the non-mol in August, or set after that date? or before? I guess it's unlikely to be before?I have read that Cafcass may call me or interview me? Is that likely to be a phonemail because of Covid?Thanks in advance

No problem. Yes I imagine the initial hearing may be listed at the same time as the non-mol return date, as all parties will be involved already.

Cafcass would speak to parties by telephone even in normal circumstances before the court hearing, rather than visit in person. You may well expect a call from them.

My understanding is that the court will only take one fee for the total application - but the court will confirm.

For now the court needs to process the application and you will hear in due course about a hearing date. As I said I expect it would be tied in with the date of the August hearing.

Can I assist further today?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank-you. Would Cafcass inform me about the call first? I would like to prepare for any questions. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also- would this still be a paper hearing if this does become a joint hearing? Thank-you

Yes they would notify in advance - they would normally make contact by email or text first then follow up with a call. Questions will be just about background issues, any current concerns and so on. I would have thought it would make sense for the court to list as a telephone hearing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay, thanks for your help!

No problem.