Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

Can a family solicitor continue to back a client after being

HelloCan a family solicitor continue to back a client after being made aware that the false accusation can be proven as false with recorded evidence?Thanks

Hi, thank you for your message. A solicitor has a duty not to mislead or lie to the courts. You will need to present the evidence before the courts and the courts will make a determination of the evidence before them.

I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

No problem.