plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I have a preliminary hearing for child arrangement order on

I have a preliminary hearing for child arrangement order on 12th june 2020 west london family court
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: yes, i have filed the draft order and submitted the evidence of domestic violence i have interim residence order
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: West London Family Court Feltham it is telephone appointment remote hearing
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: father lives in Serbia, no marriage i have dual citizenship and my daughter british only
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need advice re preliminary hearing and can send the pdf bundle i submitted to court as well

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

Is this the first hearing? Is it your application or the father's?

What documents do you want to submit? Were you directed to do so?

Please read the following:

1. This is an email service, not live chat, so responses are not always instantaneous.
  2. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  3. I will ask questions on what I need from you, please answer each question clearly and briefly.
  4. If you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services as I have no ability to assist you with that. As per no.2 above, I will not be calling you.
  5. If you do want a call, let me know so that I can opt out of your question and another expert can assist you.
  6. Please refer all questions regarding finance and costs of the site to customer services as I have no ability to assist you with that.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have applied
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When will i receive the call. This is extremely urgent and I assumed that the call will be asap
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you took extra money from me for nothing?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What is happening here

I am going to assist you online - as per my first post.

What orders have you applied for?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Child arrangement order
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am simply repeating myself over and over again
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I wanted a phone call
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you charged me for thqt
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i have no time to go in circles with these messages
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If you are not going to help me refund all of my money please
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What is happening?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is this some kind of scam?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is anybody going to answer

What you have to remember is that this is NOT a live chat - it is an email service, so there are no instant responses.

I can, and will, assist you - but you need to stop with multiple postings and referring to things that I have no control over - see my original response for how you can deal with the finance questions of the site.

Back to the matter at hand...

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I want a call pls opt out so i can access another expert that can assist via phone call
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I saw it and apologise for this. This is urgent and extremely important to me and feel that a phone call is better option for me. Thank you

Hello, this has been referred to me to assist.

I will pick up the call request, and I can call at around 1pm if that's convenient?

plclegal, Barrister
Experience: Barrister at law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you very much

Good to speak to you. If you upload the document to here I can check over for you later. Kind regards.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pls see below the position statement I have already submitted to the court. Apologies I completely forgot about this.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do you think I should write another one if you feel there could be some changes to this statement that could be beneficial to the case? My friend helped me write this and it was all last minute. Now reading it, Not sure if I could have written it better?

Hello, I have reviewed.

You have included the important points. It's not explicit about the fact the court cannot deal with the application for contact until after the criminal issues have been resolved, but it's implied.

You can raise that verbally with the court on Friday.

I think it's clear enough, no need to update.

I'll email later with contact details as promised.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you so much for your advice.

My pleasure.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just to let you know how yesterday went. I have been granted a Residence Order (final) so my daughter lives with me and father cannot take her from me. The judge said that the contact order should be a separate application and at the moment ot is left with telephone contact. And the judge said that the contact order could be heard in Serbia too. I wanted your advice if I should perhaps apply for something immediately here in London?

Great news - glad it went your way.

There's no point applying for a contact order at the minute as it nothing will be decided until after the criminal case.

The telephone contact is recorded in the current order, I assume? If so that's enough for now.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That is my understanding but it will probably be posted to me next week. Once received I can send you a copy to have a look at? Thanks

Yes of course, no problem at all.