Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

If family court orders aBout access for non resident parent

Customer Question

If family court orders aBout access for non resident parent and children removed to Scotland will these court orders still apply
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: I’ve spent 10k going to family court proceedings and got access to my daughters but we decided that it would be less upheaval for them to live with mother but
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: 6 year old now tells me they may be moving to Scoland. Can they do that
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: 1st 3 hearings were in Blackpool , lancs and final 1 took place In Lancaster ,lancs
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 15 days ago.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
My son, their Father have been through family courts to get access to his children which was granted and been complied with since start of year but his 6yr old upset during this visit because she thinks they are moving away to live in Scotland
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No thank you as this is a hypothetical question

So what is the question?