plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I have applied for divorce and it was issued by the court. I

I have applied for divorce and it was issued by the court. I have received my petition by post. my wife has not acknowledge the petition. Now I want to serve the petition through server but I don't have acknowledge form and I have only my copy of divorce petition but not her copy. How do I get one hee copy of petition and acknowledge form and send it to process server so I can apply after that decree nisi application. Please advise. Thanks

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

I will look over this and come back to you shortly with a response.

OK - are you looking to have the court bailiffs serve her with the papers or a process server that you are arranging privately?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Process server privately

Thanks for confirming. In this case, you need to contact the court directly and ask for a further copy of the response pack as you are arranging service by process server.

I hope this answers your query?

If you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions, should you have them.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
If I want to use court Balief server instead of private server.

Yes of course - you need the form here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-d89-request-for-personal-service-by-a-court-bailiff

You submit this to court with the fee (£110 I think from memory).

I hope that assists.

As above, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
When we use by court Balief server do we still need to ask copy of response pack as I made an application online. I believe it is not my local court dealing my divorce application.

You don't need a copy of the pack as the court will provide the papers to the bailiff.

I expect it's one of the larger the processing centres dealing with it for now.

I hope that clarifies things?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I need to send completed D69 form Balief server to processing center online now rather then sending to local court.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry it is d89 form not D69 form

Send the D89 to whichever court issued the application - if this was the processing centre then email it to them.

They will call directly to take payment of the fee over the telephone.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok thanks