How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SS Legal Advisor Your Own Question
SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 581
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
SS Legal Advisor is online now

Divorce: I would like to know if only the petitioner can

This answer was rated:

Hello,Divorce: I would like to know if only the petitioner can apply for a maintenance pending suit.
I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.Either party can apply for maintenance pending suit. The court will look at whether any children are cared for and other financial support.To apply you must submit an application to the court.Kind regards
SS Legal Advisor and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you so much.