Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I spoke to one of your reps yesterday but my battery died so

Customer Question

Hi, I spoke to one of your reps yesterday but my battery died so I didn't get to finish the conversation. I received a non molestation order with the occupation order however, I would like to appeal this but I'm unable to find a number or have any contact details to do so
Please can you help?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have the answer thanks
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 4 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your message. I would advise that you find a solicitor in your area to represent you and help you through this process. You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor function here:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ You will be able to search by specialism and also town or postcode to find one near you.

I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer, there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.