13262538

My brother wants to see his kids and has court paper say

Customer Question

my brother wants to see his kids and has court paper say often and she will not let him
JA: Where is your brother? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: leaington spa also lives in Finchley
JA: What steps has your brother taken so far?
Customer: when they divorced there was a court order paper done stating when and how long he can see the kids
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: his mum is really ill with cancer and has not seen the kids for over a year
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 13 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

Expert:  Clare replied 13 days ago.

How old are the children and what does the order actually say about contact?

Expert:  Clare replied 8 days ago.

I am sorry that you have not been able to give any further details, but I hope that an overview will assist

Your brother can either apply to enforce the Order using a form C79 - with a fee of £215; or alternatively he can issue a C100 and apply for a whole new order.

Do please ask if you need further details