How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1435
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

Do you work in this firm? I guess i had online chat with you

Customer Question

Hi Pearl , do you work in this firm? I guess i had online chat with you about something else in the morning
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Hi pearl , I guess i chat with you today morning regarding something not related to solicitors and family law. you stopped replying me i the middle of the chat.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: London, UK
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: are you the one answering questions free of charge ?
JA: You have to pay for your first question. If you sign up for a membership, there is a free trial for questions after that.
Customer: what mebership?
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 10 days ago.
Do you have a legal question?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi Jeremy
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Are you based in UK and familiar with Divorce and family law ? As my question is about financial issues on my divorce
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 10 days ago.

Yes I am based in England to be specific, and yes extremely familiar

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 10 days ago.

what is your query