Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I have previously discussed cases here regarding my grand

Customer Question

I have previously discussed cases here regarding my grand aunty. She had two LPAs and a Will which she claimed was made under duress. She wrote to office of public guardian to cancel it by sending deed of revocation and letter of approach to solicitor who denied her original LPA back. Now she went to Pakistan as one of the Will Executor has taken over my grand aunty's property. For safety reasons address of our grand aunty is kept hidden. Her carers team and GP know she is with us and they gave 3 months supply of medicines. Yesterday both her LPAs came to our home in Pakistan and threatened my mother saying she has kidnapped my grand aunt. Please tell what to do?
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 10 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation.You will need to contact the police who may investigate the matter further. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question top right corner of your screen and just answer will credit me for helping you today