Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Since August 2018. I have been using a solicitor. My a

Customer Question

Hello. Since August 2018. I have been using a solicitor . My a strange husband is divorce me. I have paid so far £1200 i am on benefits. My solicitor as now told me that she as to many clients and she as passed me on to her college. Now on Monday i have to sit with her for a few hours to go all over it again. Plus i will have to pay. I am not happy at all
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Yes 11th may 2020
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I live in the uk. The court id Dudley Magistrates court
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes i have been sofa surfing around family and friends and my solicitor knows this. Plus i am no further forward since the day i walked into this solicitors
Expert:  Mina Counsel replied 6 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a practising barrister with over 15 years experience. I am happy to assist you today. I may need to ask you some questions in order to determine your legal position and I will provide you with an email advice on the same day.

There will be an automatic generated phone call offer should you wish to speak to me directly for a fixed fee with no time limit.

(Please note this is NOT always an instant chat service therefore I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. / within 24 hours if it's outside office hours.)

Did they specify what the £1200 was for? Have you received a bill?